JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/12/2014 10:36:53 AM
Deth

Warlock's cape as class item

Cape is way better idea

Armbands rock my world

I could care less

It's probably waaay to late for this, but, wouldn't it be cool if instead of those armbands we had cool capes?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by Cooled Squid : 8/12/2014 12:17:04 PM
    I will keep my coat. If you want a cape be a hunter
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by Another Nephron: 8/12/2014 11:03:40 AM
    [quote]could care less[/quote] David Mitchell has a very important message for you from The Queen. Oh and I'm good with armbands by the way. The holographic ones have won me over. But if Bungie wanted to change it, I really [b]couldn't[/b] care less. [spoiler]( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) [/spoiler]
    Add more answer options

3 Replies
    • Capes are by far the most visible symbol of gear, as well as displaying clan or group colours, the titans are ok but the warlock may as we'll be subdermal
      Add more answer options

• Join us Hunters.
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • Hunters have capes... I'll keep my bad ass coat...
        Add more answer options

• na they already have a trench coat type of outfit which gets longer and the arm bands as you level are covered in light and stick out.
        Add more answer options

• Need more trench coat type designs. Gladly lose the arm band for more choices on coats.
        Add more answer options

• Capes would definitely be better looking but ah well.
        Add more answer options

preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.