JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

8/12/2014 5:29:53 AM
Ktan Dantaktee
Ktan Dantaktee

See you, space cowboy. old

ITT we discuss how awesome Robin Williams was

Title says it all. Post your favorite clips, scenes, vids, etc. of him. Post epic facts about him too if you want. For the record, he named his daughter Zelda.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I need to see more movies with him. What I have seen: Jumanji Flubber The Bicentennial Man Mrs. Doubtfire (vaguely remember it) Flubber Ferngully There's probably more I can't remember at the moment. I was really obsessed with Flubber when it came out while I was in Kindergarten. I told everyone that I created some, and came to school with a bottle of green soda with the label ripped off. I guess that's my little Robin William's story.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • I just watched Good Will Hunting in honor of him.
      Add more answer options

bump for the cause
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Edited by Mycroft: 8/16/2014 4:42:55 PM
        He pulled a David Caradine.
        Add more answer options

Add more answer options

• Is* even if he is dead he will always be awesome.
        Add more answer options

• Williams is love Williams is life
        Add more answer options

• Its sad when anybody goes, especially a suicide (apparent). I hate it when people die when they dont have to. But he didnt affect me in any way at all, besides being a funny actor. If you get genuinely sad about this, you need to get your priorities straight.
        Add more answer options

preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.