JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
Destiny will be offline temporarily today for scheduled maintenance. Stay tuned for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

8/12/2014 4:38:58 AM

Bungie foretold #Destiny's future

Bungie foretold #Destiny's future with two words: [i]Be Brave.[/i] So I put the picture there as a reference because I don't know the exact name of it (maybe topic bar??) but when you want to pick which topic you want to go in, #Destiny, #Offtopic, etc., there is a description under all of them (if you haven't noticed by now). #Destiny's is [i]Be Brave.[/i] So I believe that Bungie knew it was going to be an awful and dreadful place to go to once they created the forum so they put [i]Be Brave[/i] as the description because you have to be very brave and courageous to go into #Destiny. TL;DR: Bungie knew that #Destiny was going to be a bunch of 6 year olds asking [i]wut cLaSs u gunna pleh?!?!?!?![/i]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• The wonderful thing is that all of these 13 and 14 year olds will be salty 17 and 18 year olds in just 4 years, and I'll be a 7 year member. Things should be back to normal by then.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Edited by Zezoish : 8/12/2014 5:55:03 PM
      Wut class u gun pleh
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • but Space Cat, you haven't answered the most important question of all!!! [spoiler] wut class u gon pleh? [/spoiler]
        Add more answer options

• What a conspiracy. *applauds*
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Nah, the tag line for #Gaming is [i]Make friends. Play games.[/i] but that place is just a bunch o' console wars.
          Add more answer options

• We have been visited by the illuminati.
          Add more answer options

• Wot class u gon pleh
          Add more answer options

• With a revelation like this there is only one thing to do [spoiler]Tell us what class you are going to play as, OP[/spoiler]
          Add more answer options

3 Replies
          • I hope they're proud of their terrible community.
            Add more answer options

preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon
          You are not allowed to view this content.