JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by FoMan123: 8/13/2014 11:28:59 PM
Hatima

A Plea to Bungie; The Elaine Dance

Yes.

No.

I am making a plea that Bugnie should make our Guardians dance like Elaine. You must hear my plea. This is the dance of a life-time: beautiful, elegant and mysterious all at the same time. Band with me. As a Community I think we should motion this to the top levels of Bungie.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• ­
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • 5000 votes for the Carlton.
      Add more answer options

• yes! that is an amazing topic
      Add more answer options

• Here we go.
      Add more answer options

• Yea the destiny dances suck... compared to WoW that is.
      Add more answer options

• LOL how about this one?
      Add more answer options

• Bro, this is the dance we all want.
      Add more answer options

• Hahaha yes!
      Add more answer options

• Yes haha! [i]Proud member of The Grimguard[/i]
      Add more answer options

• I want the Carlton.
      Add more answer options

• Exo's must do the robot.
      Add more answer options

preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.