JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

originally posted in:PvE
Edited by Spawn: 8/12/2014 9:18:22 PM

Time for a community-building poll!

What was the most recent book you read?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Monster Hunter: Nemesis. In which a number of government agents we've long had cause to be wary of, greatly redeem themselves in our eyes. (Even if the freeewheeling mercs of MHI remain more entertaining.)
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Zombies vs. Unicorns
    Add more answer options

3 Replies
    • The instructions manual of Batman Arkham Origins earlier this week... Does that count?
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • A Song of Ice and Fire: A Dance With Dragons
        Add more answer options

• Edited by CapturedBeast43: 8/12/2014 5:38:58 AM
        I don't read books(except ones for school) I read like 10 short scary stories a day though,the most recent story I read was about a family of surgeons who made furniture out of living people,very gruesome. :P
        Add more answer options

• I'm in the middle of the Hobbit!
        Add more answer options

• Insurgent
        Add more answer options

Wax
        Wax

Online - 8/22/2016 4:47:36 PM

I'm almost finished with The Black Dawn volume two. I really like this new-ish writer Joseph D'Lacey's style.
        Add more answer options

• Finished the mortal dictata, last book in the kilo five trilogy. Think I may read the fall of reach again(best book of all the halo novels)
        Add more answer options

• The Way of Shadows. The first in the Night Angels trilogy, and I haven't read too far into Shadow's Edge just yet.
        Add more answer options

• Umm..I've mainly just been reading manga...does that count?
        Add more answer options

• A bunch of Steven king books
        Add more answer options

• I did readed all the Donald Duck books.
        Add more answer options

• I'm currently reading through Pandora's Star, but the last book I finished was Dune.
        Add more answer options

• Halo escalation comics... [spoiler]couldn't remember any books, but it would of been something for my university[/spoiler]
        Add more answer options

• does the Internet count ?!?!
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • A clockwork orange. I don't read very often.
          Add more answer options

3 Replies
          • The Birthing Coach
            Add more answer options

• Probably a dance with dragons.
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • its been years...I got no clue lol
              Add more answer options

• Edited by Pureey: 8/13/2014 9:55:38 AM
              An erotic "short" story on the internet called [b]The Chair[/b]. [spoiler]I don't recall the last official book I've read.[/spoiler]
              Add more answer options

• When the Bough Breaks by Jonathan Kellerman. Read 5 books from the Alex Delaware series. All very well written.
              Add more answer options

• Xenocide
              Add more answer options

• Mein Kampf.
              Add more answer options

6 Replies
              • The Catcher in the Rye
                Add more answer options

3 Replies
                • Dune: Butlerian Jihad
                  Add more answer options

1 2
                preload icon
                preload icon
                preload icon
                You are not allowed to view this content.