JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by Ktan Dantaktee: 8/11/2014 11:28:13 PM
Ktan Dantaktee
Ktan Dantaktee

See you, space cowboy. old

Robin Williams is dead

[url]http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-robin-williams-dies-20140811-story.html[/url] This is the worst tragedy since Marty's termination. Crying is acceptable, even if you're a man.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• He killed himself Robin -blam!-ing Williams
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote]Oh captain, my captain[/quote] ;~;
    Add more answer options

• I wish this was a hoax but sadly it isnt.Gonna miss Robin Williams
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • :(
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • jesus christ all the duplicate threads
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Dang suicide. You never know what's going on in someone's head. I had a friend commit suicide once and everyone thought he was so happy he was always smiling and a good guy.
          Add more answer options

• It's surprising how common depression is among comedians, pretty shitty. Loved a lot of his work, his more serious movies (and some not so serious ones), his standup, that episode of [i]Whose Line is it Anyway?[/i] which is still my favorite episode...He'll be missed.
          Add more answer options

preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon
        You are not allowed to view this content.