JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by Ktan Dantaktee: 8/11/2014 11:28:13 PM
Ktan Dantaktee
Ktan Dantaktee

WELCOME TO THE RICE FIELDS old

Robin Williams is dead

[url]http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-robin-williams-dies-20140811-story.html[/url] This is the worst tragedy since Marty's termination. Crying is acceptable, even if you're a man.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• He killed himself Robin -blam!-ing Williams
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote]Oh captain, my captain[/quote] ;~;
    Add more answer options

• I wish this was a hoax but sadly it isnt.Gonna miss Robin Williams
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • :(
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • jesus christ all the duplicate threads
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Dang suicide. You never know what's going on in someone's head. I had a friend commit suicide once and everyone thought he was so happy he was always smiling and a good guy.
          Add more answer options

• It's surprising how common depression is among comedians, pretty shitty. Loved a lot of his work, his more serious movies (and some not so serious ones), his standup, that episode of [i]Whose Line is it Anyway?[/i] which is still my favorite episode...He'll be missed.
          Add more answer options

preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon
        You are not allowed to view this content.