JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Feedback

Feedback and suggestions for Destiny.

Edited by Mycroft: 8/15/2014 7:59:52 PM

NINJAS: Why can't I reply to posts?

I can't even see what I am typing right now. Edit: O.k. at least I can see what I write when I edit. Edit2: I keep getting booted out when I hit links. It seems very unstable. Is this part of house cleaning? Edit3: I'm not having issue with just the companion app. Also having technical issues with Bungie.net.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by Ms Wiink: 8/15/2014 7:25:38 PM
    sounds like it might be a data issue with your phone, mine isn't even updated and I haven't had a single problem.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I think it's good
    Add more answer options

• I'm on an iPhone 4S and haven't had any problem, it's an amazing app! in the other hand my neighbor is getting mad lag and glitches on his galaxy! He hard booted his phone every time it happens and his phone works fine afterwards. give that a try.
    Add more answer options

• I'm using a iphone 5 and use this app many times throughout the day everyday, and haven't experienced any problems. Try deleting the app and re-installing.
    Add more answer options

• I'm on the iPhone 4s & haven't experienced a bit of trouble yet w/ the app. Side note I never bothered to update the phone to the newest ISO. My wife did and I didn't care for it,so I don't know if that has anything to do with it or not.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.