JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

8/11/2014 4:25:21 AM

Who is taking time off of work?

I requested 4 days off. Lol. Just wondering who else either requested time or plans to call in sick.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Taking a whole week
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Damn 4 days??!!?? I took 1 and felt bad for that lol.
    Add more answer options

• I am in high school. Wish I could haha
    Add more answer options

3 Replies
    • Better off waiting a few days then take off...
      Add more answer options

• Who isn't going to take off lol, I wonder if I will even get any sleep on launch day.
      Add more answer options

• Nope, too much work to do :(
      Add more answer options

• After I watched the trailer I drove over to my bosses house, parked in his driveway, walked up the walkway to his front door, rung the doorbell and waited..................when he finally opened the door I yelled " The fallen must die " and then I punched him in the face and ran off, leaving my car behind, which I sent my wife to pick up about an hour later......true story.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • I requested off 4 months ago. Luckily I work 12 hour shifts and that week is my short week so I just had to ask off on opening day.. I hope servers don't go down so I didn't ask off for no reason
        Add more answer options

• I took time off work 7 years ago. I wonder if they're expecting me to come back? If you're reading this Judy, you can have my stapler.
        Add more answer options

• I'm trying to. Ha!
        Add more answer options

• I took the week off after it comes out, though, it won't be just for Destiny.
        Add more answer options

• Don't need to. I already had those days off ^^
        Add more answer options

• I took a couple days off for the launch, but had to cancel it to take some other days off for the wife..y'all have fun! I'll catch up...
        Add more answer options

• I probably won't stay home that day. Tuesdays and Thursdays are my long days in class. If only it could come out on a Monday or Wednesday. Oh well, I don't need to skip anyways.
        Add more answer options

• I took off 12 days PTO starting launch day. On PS4 playing for clan/group Southern Discomfort. Oh the sleepless nights ahead of me... Join if you still need a team to raid with and bring your toilet humor with you.
        Add more answer options

• I'm actually calling in sick. Gotta save those vacation days!
        Add more answer options

• I took the whole week off bro. Add me on ps4 GravityTitts lol
        Add more answer options

• Took 4 off too like a month ago haha
        Add more answer options

• I work for the city. I took the hole day off. I'm sure most of you think we don't work..( but we do just not a lot lol). :)
        Add more answer options

• Gonna take a day off school
        Add more answer options

• First three days. Gonna gain a lot of weight fast...
        Add more answer options

• No
        Add more answer options

• I'd take a week off lol. But I got college and R.A. duties so I can't go full hermit anymore :'(
        Add more answer options

• Not worth it. I used my PTO for vacations and upcoming PAX, and the money is too good for unpaid leave.
        Add more answer options

• Just glad I'm not the only one hahaha
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Yep. Two days off. I have time I need to use before Oct. anyway.
          Add more answer options

3 Replies
          preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon
          You are not allowed to view this content.