JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by i Am TwoKay: 8/11/2014 4:09:08 AM

Best Gaurdian?

Titan

Warlock

Hunter

I don't wanna waste my time leveling up the wrong gaurdian so please tell me which one should I use and tell me why
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Warlock, duh.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Warlock this thread, thanks!
    Add more answer options

• How many more of these threads are we going to see. It's your character it's your legend make up your own mind
    Add more answer options

• Hunter or Warlock for PvE (I prefer Warlock).Titan for PvP.
    Add more answer options

• Its actually your own opinion there is no best guardian. Pick a class and there you got your guardian.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Treat them like Pokemon! Gotta try 'em all!
      Add more answer options

• Hunters win again :-)
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Best Guardian? Me. Best class? That's up for debate.
        Add more answer options

• Why are you making a thread about this? The only answers you'll be getting are obvious bias ones. When choosing a class, you choose the one that appeals to YOU. What's your play style, which guardians have powers that you like, aesthetics if you care that much, etc.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • First, learn to spell. Its Guardian! Not Gaurdian!
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • The newly revealed juggalo class
            Add more answer options

3 Replies
            • I personally picked the hunter cus it had fit my playing style, sniping, throwing knife, and lonewolf (none of my friends r gonna get the game so lonewolf) but all classes r equal, it's really up to ur style and how u want to play
              Add more answer options

• Warlock because......nova bomb....
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              • they all are pretty good. each has its advantages and disadvantages. Titans are (or are going to be) more durable but less maneuverable. Warlocks heal really quickly and have a really good grenade. Hunters have the longest ranged melee ability and can have the best stability with weapons (more stability = less recoil = better accuracy). not going to get into the supers for each class, but they do have their moments when one will be better than the other.
                Add more answer options

preload icon
              preload icon
              preload icon
              You are not allowed to view this content.