JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by place holder: 8/11/2014 12:20:09 AM

What types of primary guns will people most likely be using when destiny is released

Auto Rifles

Pulse Rifles

Scout Rifles

Handcannons

I just wanted to know what guns people will be using because I just want to know what's the most common gun that might be used and I will probably be using the Hand cannon and auto rifle
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I preferred Scout Rifle by far in most situations in PvE. AR was necessary for waves of enemies. Loved HC, too. Wish HC was a special almost, so I could load out SR, HC, and MG in PvE
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by Meatonyourbuns: 8/11/2014 1:03:35 AM
    Auto and scout rifles were really the only weapons that worked in PvE
    Add more answer options

• Would like to use scout rifles. However i will use an auto rifle for pvp if they remain as good.
    Add more answer options

• Edited by Godlike13: 8/11/2014 12:28:01 AM
    Auto Rifles. Even though I like Scout Rifles, and even Pulse Rifles, more the Auto Rifles were the most effective guns pretty handily in the Beta. Made Pulse Rifles pretty much obsolete, and even Scout Rifles were inferior in most situations. Though hopefully things will be different with the higher level and tier Pulse/Scout Rifles.
    Add more answer options

• Incoming nerf to auto rifle
    Add more answer options

4 Replies
    • PvP in the beta was filled with auto-rifles, they were beast weapons. So as far as how it looked in the beta, I believe ARs will be used most. Though I kinda like scout rifles more but I did end up using the AR to mow down enemies.
      Add more answer options

• Scout/Auto
      Add more answer options

• Pulse rifles are garbage.
      Add more answer options

preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.