JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

8/10/2014 6:03:55 PM

people using the app

Why are people using the destiny app and are in the forums but have never even played destiny?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Idk. I think ppl who post on apps are dumb.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• My bad everyone I didn't realize these forums are really bungie forums not just destiny
    Add more answer options

• To review and decide a possible purchase. Since all Guardian's have been reset and with adjustments by Bungie to the game since beta, then people who did not partake in the Alpha or Beta stages could suggest only the Dev team has played Destiny
    Add more answer options

• Not everyone has played the beta
    Add more answer options

• Because this has only been the Destiny app for the last month, before it was the Bungie app, the forums have been around 12 years in their current form, even further back if you count the Marathon and Myth days
    Add more answer options

• Because the App and the Forums have been around since before Bungie even acknowledged that Destiny was a thing. You do know that Destiny isn't the first franchise that Bungie has created, right?
    Add more answer options

6 Replies
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.