JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Xbox One

Make friends, play games on the Xbox One.

Edited by Cache: 8/10/2014 5:54:07 PM
Cache

Phoenix Senshi [XboxOne] Welcoming New Alliances

[b]Destiny Clan[/b] for the [b]Xbox One.[/b] We intend to be a high caliber, successful group of adept players. Everything has to start somewhere. Become a part of the team and help our movement from the very beginning. As the founder of [b]Phoenix Senshi[/b], I assure we will grow into a well renowned team of players. If you are interested in joining the ranks in[b] PvE[/b] and [b]PvP [/b]come launch day [b]9/9[/b], then [url=http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Forum/155610][b]Click The Link[/b][/url] for our upcoming takeover. If you would like to join us as a part of an [b]Alliance[/b], send me a message or leave a comment below. [b]Come join us!![/b] -Cxche
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by Spanky Gravy: 9/2/2014 5:49:35 AM
    I currently am building an alliance with the same idea as yours, not sure if you have started your own by now but if interested let me know.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.