JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

8/10/2014 3:48:57 PM

Have a blessed Sunday

No whale puns today, just God's beautiful creatures. ITT: Discuss the quality of your day. This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. [spoiler]#TheFinalFrontier[/spoiler]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• :=)
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

I will. :D
    Add more answer options

• Thank you. You have a great day as well. Today is my girlfriends birthday, yesterday was my sisters birthday. Last week was my best friends birthday. Lol, it's been an expensive first 10 days of August but well worth it.
    Add more answer options

• <3
    Add more answer options

• Thanks dude, really appreciate it. As for my day, I'm really excited for tomorrow. I'm going to see my SO after a looong time of not seeing [redacted], and I can't contain myself haha
    Add more answer options

• Thank you.
    Add more answer options

• You too. Thanks.
    Add more answer options

• I just got off work. Tired. Hoping I can fall asleep soon, got another long night ahead of me.
    Add more answer options

• Thank you, Space Whale.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.