JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

Edited by Old Papa Rich: 8/10/2014 12:58:15 PM

Destiny warning?

Why when you get just one warning you are banned for replying and starting threads? This is a shell account because I can't make threads or reply. I made ONE inappropriate joke and one warning has got me banned for life and I can't communicate with my destiny clan or anything. This site also has a bug where you can't unlink your PS account so I'm completely stuck! Make sure you don't make any inappropriate joke(even just one) because you will get a warning threatening to get banned, although the warning still takes away ALL you abilities other than signing in.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Well that sucks dude...some people can't take a joke
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I got a warning for spoilers and I hadn't even made a post yet!
    Add more answer options

• Well us Americans don't typically like taking Anti-American horse crap from anybody. If anything your punishment was lenient. The moderators could have left you to the wolves on that one. I would prefer banning to dealing with the wolves.
    Add more answer options

• Dont post stupid comments
    Add more answer options

3 Replies
    • The moderation here is almost at a all time low here at Bnet. Not saying it's a bad thing but you can get away with a hell of a lot more than what you used to be get away with. If you're getting warnings, you probably deserve them. Sorry but them's the breaks.
      Add more answer options

• Yeah, yeah... Based on the moderation I see around here, it has to be a pretty bad joke to get banned.
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • Lol you got what you deserved, homie. Suck it up and do your time.
        Add more answer options

• Warnings are not bans. They certainly don't have any permanent effect. Nitron is correct, this has nothing to do with your warning or moderators. The community muted you.
        Add more answer options

7 Replies
        • YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!! DeeJ is HEROBRINE!!!! http://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/67430264/0/0
          Add more answer options

• Post smarter. The rules are not that deep. Think of it this way... If you would not say it in front of your family (extended included ) at the dinner table, it's probably not a good idea to post it here. Mutual respect, most important. I am not a mod... But I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night.
          Add more answer options

5 Replies
          • It just sounds like they muted you. It will only last a week at most. I got warned and I can still talk, post threads, and chat with my clan.
            Add more answer options

• Warnings are not bans... You must have been both warned and banned.
            Add more answer options

6 Replies
            • So what did you say lol?
              Add more answer options

6 Replies
              • Perhaps I should start replying on another account....
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                preload icon
                preload icon
                preload icon
                You are not allowed to view this content.