JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Bungie

Edited by FoMan123: 8/14/2014 11:22:04 PM

Who remembers this from the Reach beta?

Was the Destiny beta super awesome too?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Nice one! Yeah I would say it was very enlighting.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
      Cartis
      Cartis

I'm the Neanest mf around - old

i feel old now from watching this. Reach was my favorite Halo honestly.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Edited by LeafStorm11: 8/13/2014 10:46:14 PM
        [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8XbsFxyYpE[/url] Im just saying, couldn't dance in no Reach Beta
        Add more answer options

5 Replies
        • The Reach beta was fun as hell. The final game was pure dogshit.
          Add more answer options

7 Replies
          • I miss generator defense...
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • We miss Guttershark.
              Add more answer options

8 Replies
              • Oh lol.
                Add more answer options

• Wow , it's been over 4 years already.
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • Reach beta was super awesome. Destiny Beta was terrible.
                  Add more answer options

4 Replies
                  • I miss playing Invasion.
                    Add more answer options

4 Replies
                    • Edited by Hereticwahine808: 8/22/2014 6:09:27 AM
                      That would be me in the red at 1:02 I loved Reach, still do. Beta was epic.
                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                      • thank you for introducing me to this gem :)
                        Add more answer options

6 Replies
                        • That video was super awesome, just like the destiny beta!
                          Add more answer options

1 Reply
                          • I remember that you dived a lot farther in the beta as an elite and i remember cause i was able to dive really easy unto the driver seat of a warthog while it was going really fast. HIJACKED!
                            Add more answer options

1 Reply
                            • That made my poop receded into my body
                              Add more answer options

1 Reply
                              • This post is super awesome.
                                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                • Yes the good old halo reach
                                  Add more answer options

5 Replies
                                  • YES
                                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                    • [quote]Was the Destiny beta super awesome too?[/quote]MAN WERNT THOSE THE DAY BUT I STILL PLAY
                                      Add more answer options

2 Replies
                                      • Too bad the final product was trashed by casual gamer feedback :/
                                        Add more answer options

4 Replies
                                        • Well, I've got a little nostalgia.
                                          Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                          • I miss playing Halo Reach, but I hated armor lock so much! Remember this video? Firefight is back! It's pretty insane!
                                            Add more answer options

3 Replies
                                              Ktan Dantaktee
                                              Ktan Dantaktee

WELCOME TO THE RICE FIELDS - old

Was the Destiny beta as much fun as the Reach beta? No. Hell, Reach wasn't as much fun as the Reach beta.
                                              Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                              • Obligatory Luke Smith tellin' it like it is.
                                                Add more answer options

4 Replies
                                                • OMG this is quite the blast from the past. Thanks for the reminder!!
                                                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                                  • Thank you so much! I totally forgot about this
                                                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                                    preload icon
                                                    preload icon
                                                    preload icon
                                                    You are not allowed to view this content.