JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

8/9/2014 7:28:46 AM
Ktan Dantaktee
Ktan Dantaktee

See you, space cowboy. old

So I'm completely naked right now, AMA

TBH, I'm just coming up with excuses to post these. You can either AMA or talk about what you're doing right now, other than posting on B.net.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Have you ever considered oiling yourself up and sliding around your floors like a snail?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Nice. Pics?
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • Why are we here? [spoiler]As in here on b.lind[/spoiler]
        Add more answer options

• How big is your left nipple?
        Add more answer options

4 Replies
        • Lemoncello> Tiramisu.
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • Have you ever met god?
            Add more answer options

3 Replies
            • Edited by Alphy : 8/9/2014 5:43:56 PM
              I'm playing BF4. I figured out the problem I had yesterday, all I needed to do was clear my Xbox One's cache. Um... As for question... What do you think of small / short girls?
              Add more answer options

10 Replies
              • Charmander, bulbasaur or squirtle?
                Add more answer options

• Why did you join this cesspool
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • Why do you have a crush on Daz?
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • Do you love me.
                    Add more answer options

2 Replies
                    • Are you a butter nipple and do you explode
                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                      • You're not gonna show us, are you?
                        Add more answer options

2 Replies
                          BioSmiley
                          BioSmiley

The Spectacular SpiderBipo! - 7/28/2016 7:02:52 AM

(._. ) Uh...........do you like cake?
                          Add more answer options

2 Replies
                          • :| Let me guess... You are taking an shower?
                            Add more answer options

1 Reply
                            • Are bubbles filled with broken dreams and fallen souls?
                              Add more answer options

2 Replies
                              • I like pie. [spoiler]-blam!- the system.[/spoiler]
                                Add more answer options

4 Replies
                                • Why you naked?
                                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                                  • What is your favorite brand of shampoo?
                                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                    preload icon
                                    preload icon
                                    preload icon
                                    You are not allowed to view this content.