Surf a Flood of random discussion.

8/9/2014 7:23:02 AM
Ktan Dantaktee
Ktan Dantaktee

See you, space cowboy. old

Favorite Comic Book characters(s)?

Title says it all.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• DC Comics: Superman (the original legend, the greatest and most powerful hero of them all) and Batman Marvel Comics: Galactus, Thanos and Dr. Doom (I prefer Marvel villains over Marvel heroes)
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Slade Wilson. Wade Wilson.
    Add more answer options

• Vliermuisman
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • Edited by PietjeVM: 8/10/2014 11:20:28 AM
      Obelix
      Add more answer options

Superman
      Add more answer options

• Superman, Flash, Booster Gold, Vigilante, Question, Blue Beetle, Terry McGinnis, Grifter, Shazam, Star Lord, Groot, Spiderman, Deadpool, Rick from Walking Dead, Tyrese from Walking Dead. That's all I can think of right now.
      Add more answer options

• Batman, Master Chief, Deadpool, and SHAZAM
      Add more answer options

• FAVORITE COMIC BOOK CHARACTERS.
      Add more answer options

• Cosmic Spooderman.
      Add more answer options

• Edaniel from Bizenghast
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • [b] [/b]
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Mind yer own fukkin bizness, damn!
          Add more answer options

• Scarecrow
          Add more answer options

• Brutaka
          Add more answer options

BioSmiley
          BioSmiley

"Remember and cherish the memories." - 7/23/2016 7:45:41 PM

Deadpool. Because he always breaks the fourth wall, dude is funny also he killed the entire Marvel Universe.
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
            Agent Space Wolf
            Agent Space Wolf

I fear no man. - old

Moon knight Groot Shazam Rocket Raccoon Moon Knight [b][i]Deadpool[/i][/b] Spider-Man Nova [u]Moon Knight[/u] Thanos The Flash A-Bomb Oh and [b][i][u]Moon Knight[/u][/i][/b]
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • Edited by R Kelly: 8/9/2014 6:08:02 PM
              The Punisher Spider-Man Carnage Magneto Wolverine Nightcrawler Spawn Hulk Captain America Ant man Martian Manhunter The Titans Deadpool Deathstroke Wonder Women Venom Mysterio Batman Colossus Gambit
              Add more answer options

• Definitely Spider-Man, I grew up with him as a kid. Watched his movies, read the comics, the guy's a total badass.
              Add more answer options

• Edited by SpaceEagle: 8/9/2014 7:35:53 AM
              Spiderman- I grew up reading his comics all the time and i still do, i love the character and the story arcs (looking foward to spider-verse). Many people may think i like him because he's one of the popular ones but i don't think its because of that. The movies are average too me (Amazing Spiderman 2 only good stuff was the electro fight and Gwen's death). I consider him my favorite character in every Marvel universe game. I love his alternate versions like 2099 and Miles as well as Peter's clone the scarlet Spider. He's definitely my favorite.
              Add more answer options

• Wolverine?
              Add more answer options

• Dr. Manhattan always spoke to me.
              Add more answer options

preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.