JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by Ktan Dantaktee: 8/9/2014 5:08:45 PM
Ktan Dantaktee
Ktan Dantaktee

WELCOME TO THE RICE FIELDS 8/26/2016 5:52:01 AM

Gang Wars (Forum Game)

Tamefrog sent me the concept for this a while ago, and I just recently got the time to make the thread. So the general concept is that the game takes place in a massive city, and the first seven people to join will become the first crime lords. The crime ring will grow as the game progresses and more players join. Other than that, not many rules. Here are the few there are: Crime Lords control their rings, and can do whatever they really want. You could create your own ranking system, expand, have rebellious or inefficient employees killed, trade with other "organizations," etc. Its mostly a sandbox game, and is meant to be controlled by the players, not me. Its your world, do with it what you please. Since the game is just starting out, I will temporarily be a Crime Lord. Crime Lords: Ktan Dantaktee (Gang Name: The Wayward) LTazer (Gang Name: Blonic (Gang Name: Shitposting Shitstorms) Tamefrog7 (Gang Name: Elements VII) #7: Ch33zyburrito (Gang Name: Axylon (Gang Name: Plasma Eagle (Gang Name: Plasma Clan) HunnedJono (Gang Name:
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I'm a blood, fck yo crips bitch
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

Tamedfrog
    Tamedfrog

Insert suggestive words here. - old

Bump.
    Add more answer options

Tamedfrog
    Tamedfrog

Instacode got the 117'th post.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • [spoiler]So essentially, this is GTA V but the Flood Version.[/spoiler] *Walks to the local gun store.*
      Add more answer options

• Oh wow! a gang war in the city of offtopic! -pulls out achronos's button- I wonder if it can still- -pushes button-
      Add more answer options

Tamedfrog
      Tamedfrog

Bump
      Add more answer options

• Is this dead already?
      Add more answer options

• Edited by A Dumb Door: 8/10/2014 9:18:08 PM
      Screw the rules, I form the Doorians. All those wishing to defect and join my ranks, slam your head in a door three times. You'll wake up in new threads of brown. It is our duty to slam all the doors in the world into as many faces as we can! Also, how does one even join a crime lord's ring?
      Add more answer options

• Edited by Space Cat: 8/10/2014 7:19:31 PM
      I want to become a crime lord. Gang name: The Goodfellas
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Edited by Banned n3rd: 8/10/2014 8:12:02 PM
        Maybe we could have it where the gangs battle for control of certain maps in a video game. Maybe like Halo 3/Reach. That would make it a little more interesting. The gang leaders could choose 8 people to meet another gang online for private matches on maps they control. Maybe have multiple games, and the team with the most territories in each game controls that game. Maybe the controller of the map could decide which weapons the players get, or what gametype they play. The gangs would have to work together to kill each other in the sense that they would have to get a full game together, so it might be a little difficult. It would definitely need someone to moderate.
        Add more answer options

• I have a feeling this isn't going to be nearly as successful as the zombie apocalypse game. Of course, that thread was sustained by a small number of people that shifted on a bi-weekly basis for the most part. *smashes a car window open, unlocks door, hotwires, speeds away to a chopshop.*
        Add more answer options

• I am the cult gang
        Add more answer options

• Edited by Blonic : 8/9/2014 4:06:16 AM
        I wish to be a Crime Lord. EDIT: Our gang name is Shitposting Shit-storms.
        Add more answer options

50 Replies
        • Mafia > gangs
          Add more answer options

• Get ready for the SHITSTORM.
          Add more answer options

• And how exactly will the process of joining work?
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • Gang leaders, I say we over throw Ktan and i become ruler. K? K
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • Hopefully this won't end up like a dick measuring contest like the United Nations thread did.
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
                Tamedfrog
                Tamedfrog

For people who want to join, talk to me.
                Add more answer options

• I guess I will participate.
                Add more answer options

• Umm..,
                Add more answer options

• Lolol. I'm a #gangsta
                Add more answer options

• Edited by SPARTAN A145: 8/9/2014 2:45:26 AM
                I guess I'll join up. I was going to make a crime version of the UNSC joke, but I can't come up with a good word for the U and the S. the N would be Narcotics and the C would be Cartel. Nevermind, found what I was looking for.
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                • Now THIS sounds like fun! I'm in!
                  Add more answer options

• Edited by DoubleBantLuis69: 8/9/2014 1:12:46 PM
                  [i][u][b]SHITPOSTING SHITSTORMS REPRESENT[/b][/u][/i]
                  Add more answer options

• You guys think gangs are a f­ucking game? You think this shit is funny? There's nothing funny or entertaining about being in a gang. There's nothing cool about losing friends to a bullshit lifestyle. There's nothing cool about selling drugs to survive, turning young girls into prostitutes and getting half the nieghborhood on crack. You think it's cool go to the neighborhoods infested with gangs, let's see how much you enjoy yourself. This is an insult to the memories of those who died because of gang related violence. What the f­uck.
                  Add more answer options

14 Replies
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  You are not allowed to view this content.