JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We will be pushing a patch live tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny again after returning to the title screen to install the patch. You should not be removed from any activities you are currently in.

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

8/9/2014 1:23:35 AM

How many games do you buy a year?

2-5

5-10

10+

A pirates life for me!

Just curious.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• The last game I bought was GTA 5, which was last year.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by BannedLemön: 8/11/2014 6:24:15 PM
    That depends on how many games there are that I want for that year.
    Add more answer options

• Reference: Games I've bought and will buy this year: -[i]InFamous: Second Son[/i] -[i]Watch_Dogs[/i] -[i]Lego Marvel[/i] -[i]The Last of Us Remastered[/i] -[i]Tomb Raider: The Definitive Edition[/i] -[i]Destiny[/i] -[i]Assassin's Creed: Unity[/i] -[i]Pokémon: Alpha Sapphire[/i] -[i]Pokémon: Omega Ruby[/i] -[i]Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare[/i] (Potentially. Depends on whether [i]Destiny[/i] lasts as long as I hope.) -[i]Halo: The Master Chief Collection[/i] (Potentially. For same reasons as [i]Advanced Warfare[/i])
    Add more answer options

• 2-5 usually but there's been some good sales going on. Dragon's Dogma: DD, Dragon Age 2, Titanfall, Destiny, Dishonored, and couple others.
    Add more answer options

• 80% of the AAA first person shooters and third person action games...
    Add more answer options

• Destiny Borderlands AC Rogue
    Add more answer options

• Yarr hart fiddle dee dee being a pirate is alright with me!
    Add more answer options

• The people who choose 1, COD. So they don't count for anything.
    Add more answer options

• Games are too expensive to just buy every new one that comes out. I wait a while then pick up my game. Except for a select few
    Add more answer options

• So far this year I've bought 14.
    Add more answer options

• Depends. I know I bought at least 5 games (so far) this year and next year isn't going to be kind on my wallet.
    Add more answer options

• Full priced retail, maybe 2-3. I'm often compelled to buy games on download sales as well, but generally those are about $9.99 and under.
    Add more answer options

• Nba 2k, madden and whatever else I want. Usually 3 or 4.
    Add more answer options

• Varies depending on the year and what's releasing.
    Add more answer options

• It varies depending on how many games I'm interested in and how long the games I get last.
    Add more answer options

• Not really sure.
    Add more answer options

• Depends on price, mood, and overall games releasing
    Add more answer options

• Depends on the year
    Add more answer options

• depends on what games come out
    Add more answer options

• Depends how many I want. This year less than 10.
    Add more answer options

• Just the ones I really want.
    Add more answer options

• With Steam sales like 25+
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.