JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by SquattingTurtle: 8/8/2014 2:57:07 AM
SquattingTurtle
SquattingTurtle

Praise the Sun old

Why did you choose to be a warlock?

[b]If[/b] you did of course. -Rather than shoot everything i like to stray farthest from the path and play differently than others. Using spacemagic in a shooter seems like a great way to do it -Warlocks have great style -They seem like the sort who would plan ahead more -They are interested in unraveling the mysteries of the universe. -I was banished from the college of Winterhold.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Honestly because it was the last class I thought I would play. Stylistically, I'm more of a Titan player(or so I thought) So I chose the Warlock in the Alpha just to try it out since I "knew" I'd never put anytime into that class. Suprisingly, I loved it. So much so that I had to continue on in the beta with a warlock. I played Titan a little bit and didn't even feel like myself. Warlock it is. Plus the mini spirit bomb is cool.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I like the abilities and play style of warlock when I use them. I found myself surrounded a lot so the void gernade and glide
    Add more answer options

• All the good classes were taken. :(
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Because I like playing as a buffer, but at the same time I love my aggressive style and the warlock just fits perfectly :/
      Add more answer options

• Because my favorite class in borderlands is siren. Something about the magic aspect makes it feel like you're a super powerful being and I like that, its fun. SUPERPOWERS!
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Did you see how Yondu looked? [spoiler]Yeah.[/spoiler]
        Add more answer options

• TITAN this is your way!!!!! Believe me.... :D
        Add more answer options

• I always pick the spellcaster/battlemage character or anyone who's bio emphasizes intelligence and nuance over brute strength. I love the warlock's style as well, although I'll admit that the Hunter's hood/cape is freaking awesome.
        Add more answer options

• Da fuq is winterhold [spoiler]wut clas u gon b?[/spoiler]
        Add more answer options

4 Replies
        • to play the support role
          Add more answer options

• Like others nova bomb got me into warlocks, though will likely be sunsinger spec. Plus warlock armour looks awesome
          Add more answer options

• Because they are Jedi... But with GUNS!!!!¡
          Add more answer options

• Dat boom boom boom.
          Add more answer options

• I liked the trench coat look and the melee looked the coolest. I like all the classes but warlock is my favorite. The grenades are the best of the three and I like the high recovery.
          Add more answer options

• Angel of Light perk
          Add more answer options

• The second I saw the nova bomb...I'd made my decision. It only makes it better when you see the late warlock armor, the teleportation, and the whole space wizard concept.
          Add more answer options

• I chose warlock first because I thought it was gonna be my favorite class. Turned out to be my least favorite. I would like the warlock a lot more if they gave him a better jump ability.......didn't I hear somewhere that the warlock will be able to teleport a short distance for his movement ability in the full game?
          Add more answer options

6 Replies
          • Edited by Jonesxmn: 8/10/2014 7:39:55 AM
            My warlock is actually a level 3. Warlock is overused Edit: was a level 3... During beta
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Well, I used to be a Titan, and then I took a sparrow to the knee.
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              • I tried all three classes and the last one I chose was Warlock... but Warlock was the one I the most fun with. I especially loved the "Talk to the Hand because this Warlock isn't interested in your Fallen ways!" move heh.
                Add more answer options

• I tend to lean towards more of a casting class when I play RPGs. I like the other classes but they are kinda stale, especially the Hunter.
                Add more answer options

• I chose warlocks cuz they hve a plan 4 everything plus the trenchcoats are badass
                Add more answer options

• Two words. NOVA BOMB.
                Add more answer options

• I didn't. I chose a hunter
                Add more answer options

• Here.
                Add more answer options

• #spacemagic [spoiler]it beats everything XP[/spoiler]
                Add more answer options

preload icon
              preload icon
              preload icon
              You are not allowed to view this content.