JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

8/7/2014 7:21:08 AM
Ktan Dantaktee
Ktan Dantaktee

WELCOME TO THE RICE FIELDS old

So apparently the Marvel Cinematic Universe has movies planned to 2028

Just now found this when I was reading Wikipedia's MCU page about Phase 3. Does this mean we CAN have a World War Hulk movie? ITT we discuss the Marvel Cinematic Universe and its future movies.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Woah
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Now that it has all come to light officially - with the Phase 3 announcements. What do you think?
    Add more answer options

• Fück your [i]World War Hulk[/i], where's the Sinister Six? For that matter, where in the everloving fück is Cletus Kasady?
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • There is a theory that Banner will sacrifice himself at the end of AoU to keep Ultron on a spaceship that is used to get rid of him. The mext Hulk movie then would be Planet Hulk. That means that WWH may indeed be a possibility.
      Add more answer options

• Needs more Kraven's Last Hunt.
      Add more answer options

• Marvel should buy back Spider-Man`s Movie rights from Sony.
      Add more answer options

7 Replies
      • Unless any involve Dormammu, no -blam!-s are given.
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • Yes, I never get bored of marvel and horror movies. KEEP FEEDING ME BBY
          Add more answer options

Sleepy Bio
          Sleepy Bio

Sometimes, you need to move on. - old

I want to see a Marvel Zombies movie. Because its a cool comic.
          Add more answer options

4 Replies
          • Holy f­uck
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Edited by Night Terror: 8/7/2014 7:59:08 AM
              Never investigated it but it's valid. They've got decades of comic books to recreate and cast for, they're going to make billions(most likely millions but who gives a precise shit) of dollars till then in aggregate total for all of the comics.
              Add more answer options

• I dont understand what any of this means
              Add more answer options

• Edited by afanofIceJJFish: 8/7/2014 7:48:26 AM
              I'm stoked for: * X-Men: Apocalypse * The Wolverine Of Tatooine
              Add more answer options

• For some reason this reminds me of the phase out projections the U.S. Military has for the next half a century.
              Add more answer options

preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.