JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

8/7/2014 7:21:08 AM
Ktan Dantaktee
Ktan Dantaktee

See you, space cowboy. old

So apparently the Marvel Cinematic Universe has movies planned to 2028

Just now found this when I was reading Wikipedia's MCU page about Phase 3. Does this mean we CAN have a World War Hulk movie? ITT we discuss the Marvel Cinematic Universe and its future movies.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Woah
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Now that it has all come to light officially - with the Phase 3 announcements. What do you think?
    Add more answer options

• Fück your [i]World War Hulk[/i], where's the Sinister Six? For that matter, where in the everloving fück is Cletus Kasady?
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • There is a theory that Banner will sacrifice himself at the end of AoU to keep Ultron on a spaceship that is used to get rid of him. The mext Hulk movie then would be Planet Hulk. That means that WWH may indeed be a possibility.
      Add more answer options

• Needs more Kraven's Last Hunt.
      Add more answer options

• Marvel should buy back Spider-Man`s Movie rights from Sony.
      Add more answer options

7 Replies
        Perfect Græy
        Perfect Græy

I actually liked School Days ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ - old

Unless any involve Dormammu, no -blam!-s are given.
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • Yes, I never get bored of marvel and horror movies. KEEP FEEDING ME BBY
          Add more answer options

BioSmiley
          BioSmiley

Simply me. Nothing special. - 7/26/2016 3:03:46 AM

I want to see a Marvel Zombies movie. Because its a cool comic.
          Add more answer options

4 Replies
          • Holy f­uck
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Edited by Night Terror: 8/7/2014 7:59:08 AM
              Never investigated it but it's valid. They've got decades of comic books to recreate and cast for, they're going to make billions(most likely millions but who gives a precise shit) of dollars till then in aggregate total for all of the comics.
              Add more answer options

• I dont understand what any of this means
              Add more answer options

• Edited by afanofIceJJFish: 8/7/2014 7:48:26 AM
              I'm stoked for: * X-Men: Apocalypse * The Wolverine Of Tatooine
              Add more answer options

• For some reason this reminds me of the phase out projections the U.S. Military has for the next half a century.
              Add more answer options

preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.