JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Help

Help us help you.

8/6/2014 2:45:04 PM

Pre-order help: Digital Vs Hard copy

Hi guys, I recently pre-ordered Destiny as a digital download for the ps4, Now here's my dilemma; I ordered my digital copy through the PSN store and I know for a fact my "card" details have expired, yet the system still let me order the game and play the beta. My problem is now what to do next? I really wanted to play the beta thus I downloaded the pre-order/digital download but I really want a hard copy just in case something goes wrong, BUT i don't want to get charged for the digital copy when i put in my new card details and end up with a digital copy when i want a hard copy. So what are my choices? Can I cancel the digital copy?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by Spawn: 8/7/2014 2:28:42 PM
    Spawn
    Spawn

Burn Bright Burn Blue - old

Any transaction questions as far as preorderos/cancelling orders must be done directly through the retailer. I know personally that it is stated in PSN's digital content store that those transactions are non-refundable. You'll have to talk with the guys at [url=https://support.us.playstation.com/app/contact_options]Sony Support[/url].
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • You cannot cancel preorders on the PSN store. It sucks, I know. If you want a hard copy, you need to buy it again... Which sucks. Sorry man.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • buy the digtal and use that for now. then say 6 months from now you will be able to pick up a hard copy for maybe 39.99 or maybe even less
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon
        You are not allowed to view this content.