JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/6/2014 2:23:29 AM

Da Cash

Just wondering how much glimmer did you end the beta with?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• 25,000 the max amount for the beta lol
    Add more answer options

• Edited by Paladdin: 8/6/2014 6:47:13 AM
    Next to none... I went to town on buying ships and engrams. Maxed out the wallet a few times doing the loop of loot chests
    Add more answer options

• Gimme de.cassssssssh.
    Add more answer options

3 Replies
    • Over 9,000[spoiler]lol[/spoiler]
      Add more answer options

• I found what I called a 'glitch' at getting glimmer. I was getting about 15,000 every 30-45 minutes of game play after I discovered it. Didn't play any Crucible after that. Just spent it all at the Cryptarch.
      Add more answer options

4 Replies
      • Id spank it all on the Cryptarch as soon as possible! Got to around lvl25 and a shed load of legendarys!
        Add more answer options

4 Replies
        • No idea how much I ended up with, but I bought every ship I possibly could, The Phaeton v1.1 (the grey one I think) was my favorite, 1 new Sparrow, and got my Cryptarch to level 14 I believe? I heard some guy got him to over level 20 though. Must have grinded like a moth­erfuc­ker.
          Add more answer options

• 100 something. I spent mine on a ship and emblems and useless stuff.
          Add more answer options

• Like a 8,000 but because I wanted to take my crypt to the the highest level I could.
          Add more answer options

3 Replies
          • Edited by Lovell: 8/6/2014 2:42:05 AM
            Spent 300,000+ When veta ended? Had 10k.
            Add more answer options

• I ended in poverty.
            Add more answer options

• I ended up with 14,350
            Add more answer options

preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon
          You are not allowed to view this content.