JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

8/3/2014 4:18:42 AM
Jono

How much hours of gametime do you have?

According to this, I have clocked in 4,657 hours on Xbox Live
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Does this track time since becoming a member, or does it track time retroactively?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
    • Is there a way to track that on Playstation? I sure hope not! If my wife saw that number she wouldn't let me play hotdogs and donuts for a long time! ...it was seriously hard to type that without smiling...
      Add more answer options

• it depresses me just looking at the number of hours I worked for a year, I don't want to look at the amount of time I spent gaming D:
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • My name doesn't exist in their data base.
        Add more answer options

• My gamer tag doesn't exist apparently.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • I have at least 1000 hours in Minecraft alone.
          Add more answer options

• pretty sure with Halo alone I have that many hours or more.
          Add more answer options

• Edited by JackTheCreeper: 8/4/2014 12:53:42 PM
          Hmm, it says I have 0 Hours. I guess I'll have to wait for it to update. Edit: Unfortunately, Raptr only started counting my gametime after I signed up. That's too bad, I was hoping to see my total hours played over these last seven years.
          Add more answer options

• A lot
          Add more answer options

preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon
        You are not allowed to view this content.