JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

8/3/2014 4:05:17 AM

if video games were real...

Take your imagination down below! Imagine fallout in RL Imagine Halo Imagine Destiny Imagine purple ball!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Important question here, er... Who's the "Hero"? I mean I can live as some important NPC, but not going to be to happy if I'm some thug and the Courier walks into town with Boone... Ya get me bro?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
    • Edited by d 6d7565727465: 8/5/2014 9:55:54 PM
      [quote]if video games were real...[/quote] The entire universe would be pretty well -blam-ed then.
      Add more answer options

• Tamriel Just before the Oblivion crisis? Sign me the hell up.
      Add more answer options

• I'd finally fulfill my dream from when i was 7. I'd be a pokemon master!...or SAO will do..
      Add more answer options

• I could run around with the all powerful purple ball all day. All of my dreams would become true.
      Add more answer options

• The world Dishonored is set in seems pretty cool, even if we know almost nothing about it.
      Add more answer options

• Destiny : I could die, re-spawn, die, re-spawn, and so on.... ( from "The Battleborns" clan )
      Add more answer options

• Id want to live in the Destiny universe as a titan protecting the last city from the darkness. I can just imagine...soooo badass
      Add more answer options

5 Replies
      • Videogames are real anyway. Life is free to play & you pay to win. Ghandi said that.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Edited by KoonceyK: 8/4/2014 4:56:15 PM
          Being stuck in the hospital from Outlast
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • All out war.
            Add more answer options

• Let's just say if any of these were real I'd be far more stealthy, because I'm sure dying over and over again would be quite painful.
            Add more answer options

• The world of pokemon is the only correct answer here
            Add more answer options

3 Replies
            • Edited by Spartan617 : 8/4/2014 7:00:40 PM
              I would want to be stuck in the fallout world. Or the halo one so is can space travel.
              Add more answer options

• Minecraft would probably be the safest, yet fun places.
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              • Why the hell do i wanna imagine a purple ball? And a pokemon world is ten times better than Destiny.
                Add more answer options

7 Replies
                • Imagine if silent hill was real
                  Add more answer options

4 Replies
                  • I'd like to have the Bottomless Box
                    Add more answer options

• I'd want to live in the hoenn region :D
                    Add more answer options

2 Replies
                    • Silent Hill
                      Add more answer options

• Destiny and Halo would be terrible if they were real....
                      Add more answer options

• Edited by DoubleBantLuis69: 8/3/2014 11:39:32 AM
                      Monster Hunter! I want a fu[i][/i]cking Felyne companion! Or Pokemon, I want a Garchomp.
                      Add more answer options

• I kill you all ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
                      Add more answer options

• It would be cool to live in Halo! But you gotta worry about The Covenant and Flood all the time... It would be cool to live in Mass Effect! But you gotta worry about Reaper invasions and Collector attacks... It would be cool to live in Starcraft! But you gotta worry about the Zerg killing everything and everyone... It would be cool to live in Fallout! But you gotta worry about radiation, Super Mutants, Raiders, Enclave assholes, and Deathclaws...
                      Add more answer options

4 Replies
                      • I'd put myself as far away from Halo as possible. Being human in Halo, the chances of dying are so high it's scary.
                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                        • Dark Souls, live forever but experience death a thousand times.
                          Add more answer options

preload icon
                        preload icon
                        preload icon
                        You are not allowed to view this content.