JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by basty: 8/3/2014 1:17:13 PM
basty

Everything Has To Do With The Illuminati

Prove me wrong. EVERYTHING. Ten letters. 10-3 = 7. There are seven wonders of the word. Wonder has 6 letters. 7-6=1. Earth has one moon. Only one type of flag stands on the moon. It's America's flag. Flag has 4 letters. 4+1=5. The word "am" is apart of everything. Am is 2 letters. 5-2=3. 3 sides on a triangle. Illuminati confirmed to be apart of everything. My logic is impenetrable. This world is covered in lies. Watch me prove them all as such.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Fapping.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• But I am a Nigerian Prince. I have not given them money yet, so they do not exist.
    Add more answer options

• Half Life 3 confirmed?
    Add more answer options

• Illemernerty!
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
      Foudre Fondue
      Foudre Fondue

Really Feeling It! - old

I CRACKED THE CODE.
      Add more answer options

Rhynerd
      Rhynerd

I can almost only crit. - old

Please. The illuminati has nothing to do with the clock industry.
      Add more answer options

Zonda
      Zonda

sep7agon.net - old

(Tinfoil hat intensifies)
      Add more answer options

• [quote]Illuminati confirmed to be apart of everything.[/quote] Okay Mr. Intellectual you proved yourself wrong with your own sentence.
      Add more answer options

4 Replies
        Nah your logic sucks. I am also in regular contact with an Australian Major General. Your entire argument is now void.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Gotta have Foil protection. Lolz
          Add more answer options

• bump
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Cheeseburgers.
            Add more answer options

• Your shitty spelling.
            Add more answer options

• Shit?
            Add more answer options

• Ok what do queers have to do with luminati
            Add more answer options

• where's the proof
            Add more answer options

• I find the idea of the illuminati quite realistic actually
            Add more answer options

• The only Illuminati here is yourself
            Add more answer options

Here's a twist [spoiler]The Illuminati [i]Itself[/i][/spoiler]
            Add more answer options

• You.
            Add more answer options

preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon
          You are not allowed to view this content.