JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.

Edited by Spawn: 8/6/2014 1:40:10 PM

Ps3 to Ps4? Pls help

So I played the beta on my Ps3 and it said that I will recieve a reward for participating in the beta, but now I saved some money and I want to buy a Ps4 with Destiny ofcourse!! Will I still recieve the reward for participating in the beta on my Ps4, and more importantly will I still have my character from the Ps3 transfered to my new Ps4???? I whould love to get an answer because I don't know if I should buy a Ps4 bundle or the Ps3 version of the game @_@
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• You get to keep emblem for beta if you played during the right hours on the 26th. And if I remember right we do keep characters but they are reset and inventory is cleared
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• The reward is just an emblem. Big whoop. And our beta characters aren't going to transfer over into the full game.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Characters from ps3 & 360 will transfer to their respective next gen platform so I would assume your gear and stuff would carry over too
      Add more answer options

preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.