JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

8/2/2014 10:50:31 PM
Anyone else having trouble with gaming since the beta got cut off?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• No, I have that backlog of games I need to beat.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Been playing TLoU:R so not really
    Add more answer options

• I actually have an open mind and i do not close myself in for one simple beta. There are plenty of good games coming.
    Add more answer options

• Edited by Alphy : 8/3/2014 5:44:50 AM
    Lolno, the beta didn't affect anything in my life. For one, I'm glad the beta ended.
    Add more answer options

• Nah. I got The Last of Us, so I'm good for awhile. Especially when I work every day.
    Add more answer options

• Lolno
    Add more answer options

• Yes, I haven't been able to play anything. It all feels empty. I just sit on the dashboard now and just float. I spend the rest of my time looking for destiny lore and footage.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • What?
      Add more answer options

preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.