JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

Edited by Xydas Svaromnee: 8/2/2014 3:26:57 AM

No one talks about Spartan 1337

It's all about blue team and those other plebs
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Legends is bad, mkay? And actually with all the retcon 343 is doing, they didn't make that particular pile canon, did they?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
    • Because he's a -blam!-in retard
      Add more answer options

• The Should have just animated the Mastur Cheef from arby in the chief. He's way more important than this clown.
      Add more answer options

• I can't believe 1337 is lore, that story is too goofy to be in the halo universe. A good story about a spartan is 'the baby sitter'.
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • I am SPARTAN.......1337.
        Add more answer options

• I would love a Halo game starring him, I think it'd be an interesting blend
        Add more answer options

• 1337 is the deadpool of halo.
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        • No one talks about Spartan 1337 because Halo Legends was bad.
          Add more answer options

4 Replies
            Green Twister
            Green Twister

Team Instinct - old

Love this one
            Add more answer options

• I am 1337
            Add more answer options

• I try so hard to bury him deep within my memory so I can forget but then you all keep bringing him up. Stahp. Plz.
            Add more answer options

8 Replies
            • This actually earned a good chuckle out of me.
              Add more answer options

• I like to pretend he never existed
              Add more answer options

• I actually liked Halo Legends so nice to see this again
              Add more answer options

• "I'm one heck of a mama myself" -1337 Halo legends was a nice watch.
              Add more answer options

• The legend never dies.
              Add more answer options

• When the discussion came to the plot for that episode, only a single word was spoken. [spoiler]"Hue"[/spoiler]
              Add more answer options

• [b]Halo: Code 1337[/b] for X1 and Xbox 360. Pre-order now to receive access to the [i]Halo legends director's cut and a special commentary from the director himself on how drugged he was while doing the series.[/i]
              Add more answer options

• Spartan 1337 might actually benefit from Brian Reed.
              Add more answer options

• I thought I'd never run into this thing again.
              Add more answer options

• 1337 should have his own Halo 5 campaign DLC.
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
                Zonda
                Zonda

sep7agon.net - old

He is 1337 tho [spoiler]( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)[/spoiler]
                Add more answer options

• Good thing that episode isn't canon and is meant as satire.
                Add more answer options

• The odd one out
                Add more answer options

• He fought a dinosaur...
                Add more answer options

• Yeah, because [i]Halo Legends[/i] is a dingleberry on the [i]Halo[/i] franchise.
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                preload icon
                preload icon
                preload icon
                You are not allowed to view this content.