JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by Space Whale: 8/1/2014 4:58:21 PM

Have a Killer Friday

Just one more day tail the whalkend. ITT: Discuss the qwhality of your day.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• ­
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • <3
      Add more answer options

• Its a sea panda XD
      Add more answer options

• I am quiet happy today
      Add more answer options

• YAAAAAAA
      Add more answer options

• One day when you have the title; "Have a Killer Friday", I'll open the thread and I'll see a bunch of photos of victims of murder. I love you, Space Whale.
      Add more answer options

• <3
      Add more answer options

• I love orcas!!!!
      Add more answer options

• Its been orkay.
      Add more answer options

Golden Charizard
      Golden Charizard

No hands robo johnson - old

Your posts make my day. :)
      Add more answer options

• What have you done with Narwhallace Smithington?
      Add more answer options

• <3
      Add more answer options

Sleepy Bio
      Sleepy Bio

Would you look at the time? Its Nap Time - old

:3 Puns.
      Add more answer options

Phosphorus
      Phosphorus

Eat my wings to make me tame. - old

I love your puns
      Add more answer options

• [quote]whalkend[/quote] Well played.
      Add more answer options

preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.