JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

Edited by BobBQ: 8/1/2014 11:45:47 PM

What was your FIRST video game you ever played?

Ok, so my first game I ever played was Sonic the Headgehog on the SEGA. However I moved on to PlayStation, Nentendo 64, PC, PlayStation 2, Wii, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Xbox One. In that order. I have every game I ever had for a system and every system still works today. I even play SEGA on my TV now a days. That community is called commitment. Anyway, Long Live Bungie!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Super mario bros on the nintendo game boy, or maybe simon the sorcerer on the commador64 lol
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Destiny
    Add more answer options

• Oregon Trail on a TRS-80. I think this came before Where in the World is Carmen San Diego on Macintosh, right?
    Add more answer options

• Bump.
    Add more answer options

• 59 year old gamer here so it was "Pong". Looks like you had every system except Mattel Intellavision.
    Add more answer options

• Missile Command on the original Atari.
    Add more answer options

• Jak and Daxter
    Add more answer options

• Bump
    Add more answer options

• Vigilante 8 on the N64
    Add more answer options

• Super Mario Sunshine
    Add more answer options

• Some mad ski-ing game on a spectrum zx-81 lol
    Add more answer options

• Edited by Cam2op28: 9/9/2014 6:50:01 PM
    The first game I played and beat was the legend of zelda on the nes
    Add more answer options

• asteroids - 1992 - in an arcade.
    Add more answer options

• Pong
    Add more answer options

• Ocarina of time on the 64...I had an Atari 2600 but don't count any of it cause I was to young to understand the game concepts lol
    Add more answer options

• Tron on the Intellivision.
    Add more answer options

• Crash Bandicoot: Clash of Titans
    Add more answer options

• Street Fighter 2 arcade game
    Add more answer options

• I actually had Pong on the Magnavox Home Entertainment system ,I think 1978,79 . It came with 3 plastic sheets that you could stick onto the tv if you wanted to play tennis, hockey, or table tennis.......true story
    Add more answer options

• Spyro the Dragon.
    Add more answer options

• Halo 1
    Add more answer options

• Zelda on super nitendo
    Add more answer options

• Similar start here, Sonic the Hedgehog 2 for SEGA Mega Drive, followed by SEGA Rally Championship on the Saturn.
    Add more answer options

• The lion king on the game boy color
    Add more answer options

• Edited by XLR8: 8/6/2014 4:41:58 AM
    ....Super Mario 64....I rememner holding thise giant controllers with the memory card attached to the back. ( from "The Battleborns" clan )
    Add more answer options

• Edited by Shamrock: 8/2/2014 4:29:52 PM
    Super Mario Brothers on NES then moved to SNES, Gameboy, N64, Gamecube, DS, PS1, PS2, Wii, WiiU, Xbox, Xbox360... I want to get the XBox One, but waiting on the price drop... probably be waiting a while.... :/ Chrono Trigger is probably my fave followed by FF7, ODST and Reach.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.