JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by Space Whale: 7/30/2014 5:17:35 PM

Happy Humpback Day!

Have a whaleful Wednesday. ITT: Discuss the qwhality of your day
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by Indominus: 7/30/2014 7:43:20 PM
    I'm just gonna kick back and watch a marvelous cetacean.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I had practice most of the day today. It went pretty good, and then I stained my hamstring and quads in my left leg haha. But I'm staying positive
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • at a funeral for a few hours. after the service we'll have a luncheon and go home, probably. how's your day been, basedwhale?
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • <3
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • I'LL HUMP YOUR BACK. ;) [spoiler]I'M SORRY. I JUST COULDN'T RESIST.[/spoiler]
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • Is that like a whale orgi?
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • Huzzah!
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              • I hump you
                Add more answer options

preload icon
              preload icon
              preload icon
              You are not allowed to view this content.