JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

7/29/2014 2:03:29 PM

Don't let your Tuesday be a Bluesday

Just remember to keep your fin up. ITT: Discuss the qwhality of your day.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][quote][quote][quote][quote]<3[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][quote][quote][quote]<3[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
    Add more answer options

• My day was quite whale to be honest
    Add more answer options

• Thanks, man
    Add more answer options

• Every time I see a post from you I think to myself...what a wonderful world. [spoiler]no really though I think: dammit Spacewhale[/spoiler]
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • You are the greatest whale ever
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • [quote]I LOVE YOU.[/quote]
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • [quote][quote][quote]<3[/quote][/quote][/quote]
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • I LOVE YOU.
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • So nice to come back after all this time and find that your STILL HERE making whale puns. It's starting to take the fish :0
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              • My day as been rather good space whale. Thanks for asking. (:
                Add more answer options

• Edited by Progo: 7/30/2014 12:07:51 AM
                ┈┈┈┈┈╱▔▔▔▔▔╲┈┈┈╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮ ┈┏╮╭┓▏┈┈┈╭╮┈▏┃[b]This is a very fin thread! [/b]┃ ┈╰╮╭╯▏┈┈┣━━━▏╰┳━━━━━━━━━━╯ ┈┈┃╰╱┈┈┈╰━━━▏━╯┈ ┈┈┈╲▂▂▂▂▂▂▂╱┈┈┈┈
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • [quote][quote]<3[/quote][/quote]
                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                  • [quote]<3[/quote]
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • <3
                      Add more answer options

2 Replies
                      preload icon
                      preload icon
                      preload icon
                      You are not allowed to view this content.