JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.

7/29/2014 5:00:20 AM
Matieo

Clan Invite/Request Not Working

Just as the title says. Anyone I try inviting to my group/clan is getting an error message, [b]1905[/b] I believe. And anyone trying to request to be a part of my clan isn't getting their messages through to me. I'm wondering what's the problem and solution to this? Thanks.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

SaintD
    SaintD

burning up in re-entry - old

Thanks for the report.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Bump. It's still not working. Can we get an estimation on this?
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Bump.
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • Bump.
          Add more answer options

• Bump.
          Add more answer options

• subscribe here: http://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Topics/0/1/0/Help
          Add more answer options

• Bump.
          Add more answer options

• Error Code 668 says The provided clan name or clan tag is not acceptable, please choose another.(668) The name i am trying to use is my gaming crews name that we use for every game that we play and it is nothing bad.If there is anyway you can message/get back to me about this see if away around this error code
          Add more answer options

preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon
        You are not allowed to view this content.