JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Feedback

Feedback and suggestions for Destiny.

7/28/2014 9:46:05 PM

Toggle helmet and hunter hood in the tower

I often had the urge to put up my hood as a hunter or put on my helmet when jogging around the tower. I was wondering if anyone else wanted to mess around with things like that
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Yes
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Yeah I want my helmet on, the speaker talks with a helmet after all, I want one too.
    Add more answer options

4 Replies
    • Edited by rubyimnida: 7/28/2014 9:52:41 PM
      i think the helmet always comes off when you go to the tower unless you are an exo? then you have on the helmet that is under your helmet? someone suggested a pop-up wheel with more stuff than just wave, point, sit, dance but things like 'chat with this person' and i suggested 'invite this person to fireteam' would be really nice to have on there. 'toggle hood' and 'toggle helmet' would work there too.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.