JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by JackArthurHowe: 7/28/2014 1:26:32 PM

Which game is most likely to drag you away from Destiny?

Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Assassin's Creed: Unity

GTA V (Current Gen)

Batman: Arkham Knight

Other (Please State)

It's Master Chief for me. What about you?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by DevoidRaptor: 4/5/2015 1:16:50 AM
    Rainbow six siege will take my soul by force then it'll spoon with me in bed, tell me how much it loves me then leave in the middle of the night leaving behind nothing but the 2 inch wide gape in my ass then I will go back to destiny and cry and weep about it on the forums like a little bitch hoping everyone will sympathize for me but nobody will because they'll still be bitching about xur and whatever the -blam!- else
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Borderlands. Far cry 4. Free shit and old shit
    Add more answer options

• KH3
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Elder scrolls online
      Add more answer options

• Destiny 2
      Add more answer options

• I play plenty of other games, but there's always something to do in destiny, so I'll probably stay with it till it's over, as long as they don't screw it up so bad it's unplayable. For now this game is a blast. That said, I do put it down to play other games in between, but I keep coming back.
      Add more answer options

• Elite Dangerous
      Add more answer options

• I've been playing terraria instead lol
      Add more answer options

• Been playing Neverwinter a lot :) might pick of skyrim online to
      Add more answer options

• My beautiful 7 month old daughter
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • Halo 5
        Add more answer options

Bloodbourne or an oldschool game i'd go back too because i am getting older and miss em.
        Add more answer options

• Evolve
        Add more answer options

CDM_Enigma
        CDM_Enigma

Remove Skill Based Matchmaking - old

Evolve and Diablo 3.
        Add more answer options

• Monster hunter 4 ultimate Base game : $40 New content every month Free dlc Base game not including online missions 600+ hrs of story content Btw free online co-op ( I'm done with the subscription bs)
        Add more answer options

• Hey ps fanboys, how are you liking neverwinter? Oh wait. Xbox has a real mmorpg that's free, where you at Sony?
        Add more answer options

5 Replies
        • Right now I'm seriously eyeing off Pillar of Eternity. I think it could be the one.
          Add more answer options

• Neverwinter has already dragged me away. I only play destiny for nightfalls and hard crota so I can get the crux.
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Mortal kombat x
            Add more answer options

• Surprised The Division isn't on this poll. That is the only other game that could drive me away. The main game that could drive me away is Destiny itself. If I lose interest.
            Add more answer options

• Halo reach
            Add more answer options

• Neverwinter >>>>>> Destiny
            Add more answer options

• The Division. By the way, i play lots of stuff so feel free to add
            Add more answer options

• None of the above Z(-.-)S
            Add more answer options

• Battlefront!!!!!
            Add more answer options

• Battlefront 3 (maybe)
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            1 2 3 4 5 6 7
            preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.