JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.

7/27/2014 5:38:04 PM

Error Code Solution?

So I keep receiving those (the hashtagged) error codes while playing Destiny. I'm lucky if I can finish a game without being kicked out because of one of those error codes. Any help?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• The servers are so bad. Can not play over 2 min at weekend. Thats so mad....
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Whats rong i can not play 5 min
    Add more answer options

• Same shit error evry 5 min I really want it to be fix so I can play and complete some missions
    Add more answer options

• i keep getting ferret every 5 min and really do much
    Add more answer options

• i keep getting the same shit cant even get on for more than five minutes
    Add more answer options

• My problem is the game keeps telling me i need to be on "XBOXLIVE" to play when i am on XBOXLIVE i can get on and play multiplayer on titanfall and COD ghost but the beta tells me im not on xboxlive
    Add more answer options

3 Replies
    • Edited by Antony X1000: 7/27/2014 6:52:26 PM
      I mainly seem to run into errors (usually Centipede) when transitioning between the named areas of the map. It's kind of annoying, hopefully it'll be fixed for launch.
      Add more answer options

• Everyone keeps saying set up static IP and all that crap, but that's not the problem. Its the game itself. Ive been dealing with the same issues. The only thing that helped was unplugging my xbox and router for 30 seconds or so then try. When I did that I was able to play for about 3 hours with no error code, but I still get them and I have a great network.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.