JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.

Edited by RoguePaladin: 7/29/2014 1:02:05 AM

Cross-platform transfers?

I currently have Destiny pre-ordered on my Xbox 360. I have been considering saving up for a new gen console, but I'm currently leaning towards a PS4. Is there any chance that I would be able to continue playing the same characters on the PS4 that I start on my Xbox 360?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• You can go 360 to X1 or Ps3 to Ps4. You can't go 360 to Ps4.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • No it can only be 360-one (and backwards) or PS3 - PS4 (and backwards) but you can change between them all you want as long as they are in the same family
      Add more answer options

• I have the same doubt, i've pre-ordered on my ps3, but i'll buy a ps4 in january. Would i be able to continue playing the same characters on the PS4 that I start on my ps3?
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.