JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by ItsMe360Nation: 7/27/2014 5:47:52 AM

Bungie Hints The End of Beta Or Possible Extension

On Twitter someone asked Bungie what time Sunday will the Beta end. Bungie replied: "We'll tell you tomorrow. We're in for some chop." Which means, Their uncomfortable, and things are happening. Proof: https://twitter.com/Bungie/status/493258416635138048
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Still waiting on the beta to end...
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Who necro bump this >. >
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Edited by lokkie09: 2/16/2015 4:52:57 PM
      When will we get out of the beta? It seems they did a very long extension....
      Add more answer options

• If they aren't going to do anything else or let us keep our stuff if they extend the beta then really no point.I rather they shut it down and start it back up in september when we can play the full game
      Add more answer options

• 3 hours ago, they posted on twitter that it ends today.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • An additional day or two of an extension with access to explore the moon
        Add more answer options

• "The Destiny Beta ends when we say it ends. For days now, press releases have circulated that foretold of the end on July 27th. The Wolf, our Theoretical Physicist, has told me that he wants some room to maneuver close to the conclusion of our little social experiment. So, I’m not telling you exactly when. Please play until we nail this thing shut."-DEEJ
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • I would like two days more of the beta. The matchmaking has been messed up yesterday and all this morning.
          Add more answer options

• I hope they Extend it! Had to Work and i missed the Moon Mission -_- and don't get my Nameplate. Please Bungie extend the Beta and give us the Moon!
          Add more answer options

9 Replies
          • Weird....''We;re in for some chop'' is a Halo 3 achievement http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/We're_in_for_Some_Chop
            Add more answer options

5 Replies
            • Lol people not know what 'We're in for some chop' means.
              Add more answer options

• The amount of people that didn't read the Weekly Update is disappointing.
              Add more answer options

3 Replies
              • Bungie already said in the weekly update, they will end the beta whenever they feel like it
                Add more answer options

• Its a quote from "Aliens" which means one is breaking atmosphere in a ship to go on a mission objective on the surface.
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • what if it is extended like some betas have done in the past!?
                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                  • I sure hope they extend it. I've been dropped frequently from matchmaking. Which means they have a LOT of information they still need to collect from this test to improve the final version. Also, since I've been dropped so many times, I'd like to play some more matches to completion. :p
                    Add more answer options

5 Replies
                    • Bump.
                      Add more answer options

• What is, "chop"?
                      Add more answer options

3 Replies
                      • [i]What does it mean?[/i]
                        Add more answer options

9 Replies
                        • Lets hope we get like a day extended or something really cool tomorrow.
                          Add more answer options

• Edited by BKB Voltage: 7/27/2014 5:42:53 AM
                          They've decided to extend it to 9-8-14 YEEES I WISH
                          Add more answer options

5 Replies
                          preload icon
                          preload icon
                          preload icon
                          You are not allowed to view this content.