JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

7/27/2014 3:09:03 AM

Post all confirmed bugs/glitches here!! And DO NOT post your rants about how everyone is better than you in Crucible.

The first glitch I've is when I sprint and then stop sprinting (because of accidental button pushes) it takes me a couple of seconds to start sprinting again, as apposed to other Bungie/Activision games, where sprinting can be done whenever you like no matter what.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Praetorain health re gen in Venus portal on raid after u bring it down to a sliver of health
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Edited by Meat_Puppet: 11/30/2014 6:29:10 PM
      Leaving the left or right portal ( @ atheon) only to go out of the other side of it while staying in right/left, mars/Venus whatever portal u were leaving... Edit- especially when you have the relic...
      Add more answer options

• Yep i agree this has to be fixed, your sprinting and then you stop and try to sprint again and it doesn't work...
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • Let us not forget Atheon teleporting more or less than 3 people during the portals phase.
        Add more answer options

• What's hilarious is I opened this forum in the beta and it's just now getting attention.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Guns with autofire like the voc that suddenly stop firing automatically.
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon
          You are not allowed to view this content.