JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We will be pushing a patch live tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny again after returning to the title screen to install the patch. You should not be removed from any activities you are currently in.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

originally posted in:Gamers Without Pants
7/24/2014 2:22:03 PM
Group... So I downloaded the Beta and got to the Tower. My question is to figure out what's the all encompassing goal of the game. I only play COD but love this game so far. I just feel like I am uneducated on the game and what I am trying to accomplish. Is the entire game the "campaign" with "multiplayer" coming with game release? Don't give me too much crap... Just want to get up to speed.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• The Crucible is the matchmaking side of things. You can play that now but only on 2 maps in a Domination style mode called Control. The campaign is explained in the opening cinematic, the one you see before you even start a character (I think). In a nutshell, good vs evil on a galaxy scale
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

4 Replies
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.