JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We will be pushing a patch live tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny again after returning to the title screen to install the patch. You should not be removed from any activities you are currently in.

Feedback

Feedback and suggestions for Destiny.

Edited by Ajax 013: 7/24/2014 2:07:26 PM

Crucible Connection Errors

Everytime I play crucible (And only crucible, I don't get this error in strike, explore or coop) on Xbox One, I'm randomly disconnected from game world and sent back to orbit. This is seemingly at random, and I can last in the game for several minutes, or only several seconds. Anybody know a fix? While my internet isn't great, the NAT is open and I'm stable on every other MP game I own.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

Spawn
    Spawn

Burn Bright Burn Blue - old

Good to know. Go ahead and move this over to #Feedback to find other gamers with the same issue! This is what a beta is for, bug testing and getting rid of odd occurrences. Thanks!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.