JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by aero198: 12/8/2014 5:53:22 AM

-----

Dead thread
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by plasmacutter: 12/8/2014 5:45:40 AM
    I thought this game's feature was to shower you with useless weapons 98% of the time to paper over the fact there's so little story and content. now I play these forums instead of the game because they're more interesting. Also, the crucible makes no sense. The narrative says the city is short-handed, vastly out-numbered, out-gunned. QUICK GUARDIANS, OUR ENEMIES OUTNUMBER US AND SURROUND US, EVERYONE GO KILL ONE ANOTHER IN THE CRUCIBLE!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Pve main feature? I can't see that with crucible vendors out numbering vanguard somewhere around 4 to 1
      Add more answer options

4 Replies
      • Destiny is an MMO and call of duty and halo are worn out boring shooters. They should never be even compared to Destiny since they are both garbage franchises now.
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • Oink
          Add more answer options

• Idk can we
          Add more answer options

12 Replies
          • True that! And the people who just complain about the game but still play it like wtf is up with people
            Add more answer options

preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon
          You are not allowed to view this content.