JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

7/23/2014 11:08:13 PM
Jono

Son finds his father’s ghost waiting for him in vintage rally game

[quote] "Well, when i was 4, my dad bought a trusty XBox. you know, the first, ruggedy, blocky one from 2001. we had tons and tons and tons of fun playing all kinds of games together - until he died, when i was just 6. i couldnt touch that console for 10 years. but once i did, i noticed something. we used to play a racing game, Rally Sports Challenge. actually pretty awesome for the time it came. and once i started meddling around... i found a GHOST. literaly. you know, when a time race happens, that the fastest lap so far gets recorded as a ghost driver? yep, you guessed it - his ghost still rolls around the track today. and so i played and played, and played, untill i was almost able to beat the ghost. until one day i got ahead of it, i surpassed it, and... i stopped right in front of the finish line, just to ensure i wouldnt delete it. Bliss."[/quote] The feels... they hit me pretty hard here.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Wow :c
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

Sleepy Bio
    Sleepy Bio

Would you look at the time? Its Nap Time - old

More Feels. Also Feels Level:9001 :c
    Add more answer options

6 Replies
    • Ha, gay
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • That's beautiful.
        Add more answer options

• No
        Add more answer options

• The feels...
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • The feels... *cries uncontrollably*
          Add more answer options

Hurrdurr
          Hurrdurr

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ - old

Oh god... [spoiler]this hit me hard in the feels ;-;[/spoiler]
          Add more answer options

• Wait a second..... That sounds like that speed racer movie from 2008 [spoiler]still got me in the feels[/spoiler]
          Add more answer options

Apollo_
          Apollo_

Im Bant ;-; - old

Mah feels man Dem feels
          Add more answer options

• Hardcore feels
          Add more answer options

• That really warms the heart. Your father was a good man and may his ghost live on forever.
          Add more answer options

• Who is cutting onions in here?!?!
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • Takes racing ghosts in a video game on a whole new meaning
            Add more answer options

• It's nice and all but people need to let go. I'm not heartless just saying it's unhealthy to hold on that way
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • I refuse to actually believe these stories as there are so many different variations of pretty much the same thing. Seems to be engineered for feels.
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              • Dude my grandpa lives with our family and he's a ghost we've moved 8 times. He's almost like a guardian angle watching us in silence. [spoiler]My science [u]watching us in silence[/u] he has seen me do naughty things. •_• [/spoiler]
                Add more answer options

• Ugh. Why did I read...
                Add more answer options

• [quote]then I sold it[/quote]
                Add more answer options

• ;_; h-hold me
                Add more answer options

• Muh feels. I felt them.
                Add more answer options

• Dem Feels... Dem Dam Feels...
                Add more answer options

• dem feels.
                Add more answer options

Silent
                Silent

I have the right to remain... - old

It is our duty to surpass our parents and strengthen the species in spite of our fate. This child was weak, and will crumble to dust along with his beloved save file. [spoiler]But yeah, I felt a feel.[/spoiler]
                Add more answer options

• I was not prepared for this.
                Add more answer options

• This thread needs more edgy tough guy talking about how this is stupid or something. Doesn't somebody want to be cool and grow their e-ween?! But seriously, that is a really nice story. I was even thinking "Why would he try to beat that time and replace the ghost" as I was reading it... then I "d'awwwwww"d.
                Add more answer options

preload icon
              preload icon
              preload icon
              You are not allowed to view this content.