JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by IdleStorm: 7/23/2014 10:07:40 PM

Xbox One Live Stream

For anyone interested, I am doing a live stream of the game on Xbox One. I will take requests from anyone for what they want to see, and I will be live streaming over the next few days! If anyone has anything specific from the Beta they would like to see me do, let me know! I will give away Xbox One Beta codes throughout the day to people streaming/subscribed to my channel!!! UPDATE: New stream is up! I'm a titan!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• New stream is up now!!!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• The graphics actually look a lot cleaner on Xbox One than the PS3 version.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Just ended my stream for a bit. Will be back up in about an hour with prizes for viewers!!!
      Add more answer options

• If i go back to a mission i've already done, it's because I missed the golden chest there. If I collect all 5 chests I get a special sparrow.
      Add more answer options

• Will continue this stream for about another 2 hours. Then will start a different one with a new character playing with my friends!
      Add more answer options

• Sorry bud you got beat to that stream along time ago. .
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • I will be giving away Xbox One beta codes to people streaming/subscribed to my channel throughout the day!
        Add more answer options

• How did you download it. I don't know where to go to download it.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • The area with the level ?? enemies is actually frightening...
          Add more answer options

• I'm just about to select my character!
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon
          You are not allowed to view this content.