JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

7/22/2014 10:16:16 PM
DeeJ

Destiny Beta is Live!

[url=/en/News/News?aid=11957]Destiny Beta is Live![/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• My body is ready...
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Yusssss [throws fist in air]
    Add more answer options

• Hell yeah. I can't wait for it to install!!
    Add more answer options

• Just got the email so excited. Thanks Bungie you just made my night :)
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • Edited by SPARTAN A145: 7/22/2014 10:18:27 PM
      Been waiting since my birthday, which coincidentally was the start of the beta to play. Thanks for getting the maintenance done early Bungie!
      Add more answer options

• YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Add more answer options

• We love and applaud you bungie
      Add more answer options

• Thanks Deej .
      Add more answer options

• Whoooooh go bungie
      Add more answer options

• Awesome!!!
      Add more answer options

• Do you have to sign up or is it just sent to you?
      Add more answer options

One of my codes didn't work. How do I fix it?
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • Downloading now!
        Add more answer options

• Just got my beta code downloading now will see you all there woooooohoooooooooo
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • HALLELUJAH!!
          Add more answer options

• Got my code!!!!!!! Wooooo hoooooo
          Add more answer options

• Installing now, 4% done and counting, thankyou so much for giving us early access even if it is only for a few extra hours we love you so much
          Add more answer options

• Awesome! I was so bored I was just playing Peggle deluxe :)
          Add more answer options

• It's live for xbox too???
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • but in all seriousness is the levelcap increased or not
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • One more day for me deej I can't wait!
              Add more answer options

• I thought the beta wasn't opening until the 23rd?? I missed 5hrs??!! NOOOOOO
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Can I get the reward now? I'm going to be out of state on the 26th :(
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                • Thanks for the headstart :D can't wait to get off work and go explore... Hurry up clock!
                  Add more answer options

• just so everyone knows the xbox one beta download is approx 12 gig.
                  Add more answer options

• Yesssss, I been deprived ever since Maintenance on Sunday! Thank you bungie lol my life will be taken over again.
                  Add more answer options

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
                preload icon
                preload icon
                preload icon
                You are not allowed to view this content.