JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by OutHouse: 7/22/2014 9:57:21 PM

NEW SHIP UNLOCKED IRON BANNER AWARD(NOT THE SPACE BUS)

How Epic Is THIS?!?!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• That would be wicked.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I wish... So badly...
    Add more answer options

• If this was real, I would farm like crazy for it..
    Add more answer options

• Oh I want this, so badly!!! Damn it bring Firefly back you -blam!-ing mongoloids!!!
    Add more answer options

• I heard if you go perfect 30 times in a row with at least 3 kills per match, you unlock the millennium falcon.
    Add more answer options

5 Replies
    • This made my day
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • What is the point of the ships? I know you need them to travel but you only see them in a loading screen. They do nothing but show you spent money, what is the point of that?
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • [quote]#satire[/quote]
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Someone needs to start a petition to get this into the game! There are petitions out there for everything else, so why not?
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Serenity? Is that you?
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • [i]"You can't take the sky from me!"[/i]
                Add more answer options

• It's a very sad day when nobody recognizes the serenity.... Very sad indeed
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                • lel Not bad, since both Nathan Fillion and Gina Torres are in Destiny (Hunter and Warlock Vanguards).
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • Edited by AnyOLName: 8/15/2014 2:45:24 PM
                    Looks like FireFly...
                    Add more answer options

• Is the the vanguard hunter ship? #ilovefirefly
                    Add more answer options

• I wish this was true!
                    Add more answer options

• I liked the neat Easter egg at the beginning of Battlestar Galactica were you can see a firefly class ship fly over the city!
                    Add more answer options

• Thats not photoshoped at all
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • *sobs* WHY U DO DIS?!?!?!? #Ireadhashtags #ialsohatehashtags
                      Add more answer options

2 Replies
                      • Too bad it was never unlockable you troll, that is from twitter
                        Add more answer options

2 Replies
                        • Def not a space bus buttttt mini van?
                          Add more answer options

• Does this Lugia ship come with Hydro Pump????
                          Add more answer options

3 Replies
                          • Interesting ship Clingon Design with a Collector Engine
                            Add more answer options

5 Replies
                              Muted
                              Muted

c6e75d19 - old

Damn i thought it was gonna be the Enterprise
                              Add more answer options

• The world's only violin powered space ship
                              Add more answer options

2 Replies
                              • Shiny
                                Add more answer options

preload icon
                              preload icon
                              preload icon
                              You are not allowed to view this content.