JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by Seven: 7/22/2014 12:50:55 PM
Seven

So apparently some jackholes are trying to sell the collector codes on eBay

First off who would be stupid enough to buy them off eBay. Secondly if you have them why not just share them and let everyone share in the good fortune. People really are assholes sometime. Oh, speaking of.... Warlock: YKA-RJG-MH9 Hunter: 3DA-P4X-F6A Titan: MVD-4N3-NKH Rixis: TCN-HCD-TGY Old-Russia: HDX-ALM-V4K Hive: 473-MXR-3X9 Moon: JMR-LFN-4A3 Gjallorhorn: HC3-H44-DKC Duke MK.44: 69P-KRM-JJA The Tower: 69P-VCH-337 The Hive: Ogre 69R-CKD-X7L Valley of the kings, Mars: 69R-DDD-FCP The Fallen: 69R-F99-AXG Red Death: 69R-VL7-J6A The Cabal: 69X-DJN-74V The Devastated Coast, Venus: 6A7-7NP-3X7 Vex Minotaur: 6A9-DTG-YGN
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Are these ps3 redeem codes?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

7 Replies
    • Are these for anyone to use or one off codes?
      Add more answer options

4 Replies
      • welcome to life. There will always be jackasses out there trying to make a buck and prey on misinformed people. Hell look at all the Ghost editions on eBay ( which I don't think is right).
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Still no clue as to what these do?
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • I could see actually selling the cards, as they are limited production, but selling the codes is just stupid
            Add more answer options

• Where do i enter these codes?
            Add more answer options

5 Replies
            • Edited by ROBOWAR: 7/22/2014 1:40:58 PM
              We all new that this kinda stuff would happen. I'm glad and hope that Destiny will continue to not allow the the trading or selling of items far to many people and groups out there ready to exploit it yes that means you gold farmers.
              Add more answer options

• Edited by attempt3: 7/23/2014 5:39:33 PM
              If anyone wants a ps4 North American beta download code, pm me. Also have a ps3 North American code. For free obviously. Edit : codes have been claimed
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Edited by The Speaker: 7/22/2014 3:08:41 PM
                What r all those codes for? What do they do.
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                • Anyone who cant type in "code promo" in an SuFu is fully okay to be thiefed by criminals.. Atleast a good slap would do them good. It's so easy to find these codes for free in this forum or the web... I can't think even of someone remotely as lazy ... as to go to ebay for it.. And didn't these expire last week or so?
                  Add more answer options

4 Replies
                  • Selling ghost collectors on eBay I can see.
                    Add more answer options

• How much are they?
                    Add more answer options

2 Replies
                    • Can you enter codes on the companion app or no? I can't find it if so
                      Add more answer options

2 Replies
                      • Why were you looking up Destiny codes on E-BAY?
                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                        • Thanks for posting, I went ahead and filed a listing report selling free coupons. Should get taken down soon enough. Fricking trolls.
                          Add more answer options

• Thanks for the codes Mate! Niiiiiiccee!
                          Add more answer options

• Wait, what exactly are these codes for? DLC content?
                          Add more answer options

4 Replies
                          • I tried selling my beta code for fake currency in an mmo is that bad? Lol
                            Add more answer options

2 Replies
                            • It says collector cards on redeemed codes. So there just cards?
                              Add more answer options

• this is actually genius lol
                              Add more answer options

• LOL, I hate to even consider this, but something tells me someone actually fell for it and bought the codes:)
                              Add more answer options

• Edited by ash55: 7/22/2014 7:26:18 PM
                              [url=https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5333907/code2.jpg]This gives me an idea. Those people gullible enough, fancy buying some codes from me as well?[/url]
                              Add more answer options

3 Replies
                              • Good for the sellers.
                                Add more answer options

• Thank you sir for contributing to the bungie destiny community
                                Add more answer options

• Edited by Quinnspuddin: 7/22/2014 9:16:32 PM
                                That's really dumb, these codes are also on IGN by the way,got mine there
                                Add more answer options

• I can understand people might want the card itself since they could only be acquired at the events but the codes.. really?! Some people..
                                Add more answer options

1 2 3
                              preload icon
                              preload icon
                              preload icon
                              You are not allowed to view this content.