JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by CorruptKnight7: 7/22/2014 12:55:21 PM

Hello! I am a male gamer!

I just wanted to thank Bungie for making a game that will have the chance of being the complete opposite of not being good. And I would also like to thank them for putting in Dinkle-Bots and Exo slaves*. [spoiler]Sorry if your female and considered this sexist, that is not intended. This is a community experiment to see how many more or less replies I get for being a different gender than the "hello I'm a female gamer" threads. *exos are actually bad ass robots who will kill me ten times over before I say they suck. Then if I do say they suck I will commit suicide 42.5 times. [/spoiler]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Hi I'm a eunuch gamer and I would also like to thank bungie for making destiny. Also where are my meat and veg? I bet you put them on the moon and that why you won't let me go there.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • You should prepare for all the female gamers wanting to friend you. Happens every time someone says they're a male gamer.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Why hello I quite enjoy male gamers :P (I only really know male gamers btw)
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • I'm a Jamaican gamer and I think woman are queens [spoiler]it wurrk my yut #westindiesvoice[/spoiler]
          Add more answer options

• Lol
          Add more answer options

• Whatever boys don't play video games, their too busy fixing my car. Now stop with this nonsense and get back in the garage.
          Add more answer options

• My name is Kevos and I'm addicted to Destiny and bromance. Ha-ha. No where's my sniper rifle, I have some Fallen to kill.
          Add more answer options

• Edited by N0T the Batman: 7/23/2014 12:01:10 AM
          Dinkle-Bots LOL. That's from roosterteeth. Gavin is the best
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • G.U.Y.S Girls Under Your Skin .....Wait, what?
            Add more answer options

Add more answer options

• no such thing as a female gamer. girls don't play video games. if you have seen one check again
            Add more answer options

• Edited by Maintenance: 7/22/2014 7:34:15 PM
            Lol...a male gamer, yeah right. next thing they'll say is that they're actually a six-winged flaming dragon..
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • I am sure you can't even aim your gun straight. You will spray those bullets all over the place just not in the center.
              Add more answer options

12 Replies
              • Edited by Poseyg86: 7/22/2014 3:41:30 PM
                The poor, disenfranchised male gamer...such a shame. We need more awareness for the plight of the male gamer. Someone should start an internet campaign. #malegamerproblems
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  Add more answer options

• Male gamers do not exist, now get off the forums and fold some clothes!
                  Add more answer options

• Yes, I'm a boy. Yes, I play video games. I'm better than every girl I play against, I've been a gamer nerd my whole life ;p I have every achievement in gone home and angry birds and just cuz I'm a guy doesn't mean I can't kick any girls butt at any game :D oh and don't hit on me silly girls ;) Don't forget to Like my instagram and twitter and youtube accounts! :):):):) Guygamernerd69
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • -blam!- you attention whore
                    Add more answer options

• Don't hit on me silly girls.
                    Add more answer options

• [quote]Exo slaves[/quote] I'm black IRL and I play an Exo in Destiny.. are you trying to be racist? [spoiler]Just kidding mate ;)[/spoiler]
                    Add more answer options

2 Replies
                    • A male you say? Just when I thought that the forums was overflowing with pussy... Gon get dat deck!
                      Add more answer options

• There are no boys on the internet
                      Add more answer options

• lmao...
                      Add more answer options

• no such thing as a male gamer
                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                      • Edited by ThatOneCanadian: 7/22/2014 5:16:19 PM
                        What's a male gamer i thought all of us are girls
                        Add more answer options

• Careful with the Exos. Mine is not a slave, neither is the gunsmith... and the hunter vanguard.
                        Add more answer options

preload icon
                      preload icon
                      preload icon
                      You are not allowed to view this content.