JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by Matty: 7/22/2014 10:00:13 PM
Matty

PSA: Xbox One/360 CODES UP NOW!

Not sure how many people have noticed this but the date has changed from the 23rd to the 22nd. Just keeping everyone on their toes and ready for the Destiny Beta for Xbox users. :) edit: Codes are up now!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Yay!! This pretty much means we can get our codes faster :D
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

7 Replies
    • Preload possibility?
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • I didn't notice that. Thanks!
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • When did it change? It had went to 22nd but switched back days ago.
          Add more answer options

5 Replies
          • yeah I saw this too, my heart skipped a beat
            Add more answer options

• i just noticed that myself. looks like I wont have to spend another day playing civ 5 waiting for the beta to happen. lol
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • yep and here the image to prove it for everyone who thinks we are crazy
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Haha they changed it because of the ps4 marketplace shutting down because of the mass trying to download the codes. Most got their codes at like 1-3 when they came out at 10:00 am
                Add more answer options

• Oh gosh! Wow! Super duper big thanks man! You're like, the bestest, coolest guy ever. If this means you can download the beta while it's undergoing maintenance, then that's the coolest! Absolutely rockin'. By the way, isn't this guy just great? 100% solid info mate. Couldn't have asked for a better way to cap off such a beautiful day. La-de-da...
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • Well mine still says 23rd.
                  Add more answer options

• Thanks for the heads up. I wonder what time this goes into effect. Any idea?
                  Add more answer options

• So, even if we get the codes early, could we download it still? I mean Bungie stated that its an always online game, so.. with the maintenance in progress, we wouldn't be able to play. It would give just enough time to download it..(for people with lousy internet.)
                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                  • So the codes should be getting sent out at around 10 A.M.? Fun times.
                    Add more answer options

• Yay, early downloads.
                    Add more answer options

• Edited by Mikro: 7/22/2014 6:41:33 AM
                    Anyone cares Xbox Store Updates around 1:45am Pacific Just saying Might be when this all goes Live.
                    Add more answer options

2 Replies
                    • I keep refreshing my site waiting for the code :3
                      Add more answer options

3 Replies
                      • Hell yeah
                        Add more answer options

• Yes!! It'll take me half a day to download this.
                        Add more answer options

• [b]Defenders of Dawn[/b]: Looking for Titans on XB1 Welcome XB1 Guardians. [b]Defenders of Dawn[/b], a Titan Exclusive Clan has been created. [b]Our goal is simple:[/b] To provide the resistance with the most elite Titan fighting force the galaxy has ever seen. [b]JOIN NOW!!! [/b] [url]http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/135388[/url] All Titans are welcome. Unite and may the light be with you. [quote]"We are the Hammer and the Shield"[/quote] XBox: [b]xButcherJonesx[/b] Bungie: ButcherJones
                        Add more answer options

12 Replies
                        • I'm thinking it's an error.... It had said the 22nd like 5 days ago but they fixed it back to the 23rd and I guess it did the same thing. It started saying the 23rd on july 10th, then changed to the 22nd, then changed BACK to the 23rd and now it says it's the 22nd AGAIN.
                          Add more answer options

8 Replies
                          • OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!! *jumps in chair while reading*
                            Add more answer options

• Do you reckon they're just teasing us, somebody playing with the switch. I would if I had the power.
                            Add more answer options

• seriously cannot waittttttt
                            Add more answer options

• I noticed cause I check the codes section often
                            Add more answer options

2 Replies
                            • Do we get a code via email or..?
                              Add more answer options

1 Reply
                              • Seems like a good idea....I can download it while I'm away or at work XD
                                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                                1 2 3 4 5 6 7
                                preload icon
                                preload icon
                                preload icon
                                You are not allowed to view this content.